Remove this ad

Rosa Blackstar

Lead

Jun 1 16 2:54 AM

Tags : :

ANOHNI TO WALK 180 KM ACROSS WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DESERT WITH THE MARTU PEOPLE TO SUPPORT FIGHT AGAINST URANIUM MINE"In 2 days time, I am joining my Martu friends Nola and Curtis Taylor and over 100 other people from Parnngurr and neighboring communities in the Western Australian Desert on an 8 day, 180 Km protest walk from their remote community to the site of Mitsubishi and Cameco's proposed open cart uranium mine. 

https://walkingforcountry.com

The proposed Kintyre mine is on their traditional lands and a threat to their well-being, as well as being gouged out of Karlamilyi National Park. Curtis and I did a piece about it on National Indigenous Television network today."
- Anohni

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

magnitudo

#2 [url]

Jun 1 16 3:58 AM

It's a courageous act for Anohni to stand up, participate and speak out for such a relevant cause!! She's truly commited!! I admire her braveness!!! To me she's the real 'truth-telling envoy' that doesn't 'shay away'!!

Quote    Reply   

alexa

#4 [url]

Jun 3 16 5:26 AM

Couldn't agree more with you two ! I felt quite blown away by these news, to the brink of #speechlessness, because what Anohni does is so awe-inspiring, honest, beautiful, so brave and courageous.......... ,  admirable, important, inspirational, moving.......
She is truly amazing in every way!❤️

Last Edited By: alexa Jun 3 16 5:44 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help