Remove this ad

Rosa Blackstar

Lead

Oct 12 16 2:25 PM

Tags : :

If I've well understood, Anohni is going to live all year 2017 in Aarhus. This city will be Cultural Capital of Europe. Anohni will record a new album there with the symphony orchestra of Aarhus. She'll perform at least at one concert and participate in projects on sustainability, democracy and diversity.

Exciting news!!!!    image

http://www.fyens.dk/indland/Transkoennet-kunstner-skal-hjaelpe-Aarhus-med-at-gentaenke/artikel/3087988

https://issuu.com/aarhus2017/docs/aarhus2017-programbog-med-cover-web_d78de050407f8f?e=1924269/39573015

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Ricardo Babooshka

#2 [url]

Oct 13 16 2:27 AM

imageimage

really nice and interesting interview !!!!!! a new record with the aarhus symphony orhcestra and new concert at the end of the year, plus several exhibitions.

i guess we'll be travelling to aarhus next year at least a couple of times :D

Last Edited By: Ricardo Babooshka Oct 13 16 2:38 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Ricardo Babooshka

#6 [url]

Oct 13 16 3:17 AM

http://musikhusetaarhus.dk/arrangementer/anohni-in-concert/

In an exclusive evening presents the Concert Hall a concert of Aarhus 2017 Artist-in-Residence, Anohni. She provides a special concert, where she performs songs from his new album, arranged and recorded here in Aarhus in collaboration with Aarhus Symphony Orchestra.

This exceptional evening filled with art, passion and surprising experiences are the culmination of a creative year and an expression of Anohnis engagement in the year as European Capital of Culture.

The tickets for the concert with Anohni being put up for sale after the New Year. Click this link and write you up on our mailing list, which will be notified before the tickets are put on sale.

Supported by the British Council.

Presented by Aarhus 2017 Aarhus Symphony Orchestra and Concert Hall Aarhus

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#7 [url]

Oct 13 16 8:35 AM

Thank you very much for all this information, Ricardo!

2016 has been the year of Hopelessness and Bielefeld. Hamburg and Aarhus in 2017. Anohni's inspiration and creativity is endless.

Let's start looking for plane tickets and hotels... image

Quote    Reply   

alexa

#8 [url]

Oct 13 16 1:09 PM

🌅 Wonderful news !!!!
So, Aarhus is THE place to be next year .......
Looking forward already! 
And a great opportunity to meet again for "the gang" and other "aficionados " , how very lovely! 
Thank you for all the information, Rosa and Ricardo 😘

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Rosa Blackstar

#12 [url]

Nov 1 16 9:34 AM

Musikhuset Aarhus has several concert halls. The picture previously posted by Ricardo is of the Symfonisk Sal, but if the information is correct, I just read that Anohni concert will be held in Store Sal, the largest theater in the building. So it will be easier to get good seats... image

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#15 [url]

Jul 6 17 2:17 PM

Anohni concert is officially sold out. I feel very lucky to have got a good seat at 4th row, along with some of my best friends. I am already counting the days... image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help