Remove this ad

Rosa Blackstar

Lead

Jan 20 14 4:16 PM

Tags : :

For tickets and information click here:
http://www.teatro-real.com/es/la-temporada/las-noches-del-real/antony-and-the-johnsons

Last Edited By: Rosa Blackstar Apr 21 14 7:53 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Magpies

#1 [url]

Mar 24 14 12:43 PM

I can't wait for July!! But I hope many more tickets will be sold by then. I checked last week and there are still loads...smiley: eek

GET READY FOR MY POSITIVE F*CKING ATTITUDE 

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#2 [url]

Mar 24 14 1:44 PM

Welcome to the board, Magpies! image

I can't wait for July either! Actually almost all the most expensive tickets are already sold. Still four months left, and as you know, many people usually wait until the last day

Last Edited By: Rosa Blackstar Apr 20 14 10:44 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#12 [url]

Jul 23 14 5:48 PM

I can only say: "Thank you Antony for giving us these four wonderful nights!"  Swanlights is much more than music, it's a magical experience that I'll remember forever. 
And I was lucky to meet Antony again, always so sweet, always so kind. So thanks also for this, Antony and for everything...

Quote    Reply   

Magpies

#13 [url]

Jul 24 14 8:04 AM

Aww...looking forward to the show for months, seem to last forever, and now - it's oversmiley: frown

But the wonderful memories stay. So happy I was able to see the show twice, after missing it in London.
I can only applaud the orchestra, stage and light designer, truly wonderful.
And I think this was the best I have ever heard Antony sing. Flawless. He looked very much at ease in this theatre and the crowd was so respectful and kind. Just amazing.
I think the song that sticked with me most after the shows was Everglade. Brought me to tears.  Within the context of the stage and lights etc it had a new meaning for me, can't exactly explain, but I love it when that happens!

DSC03419.JPG

DSC03426.JPG

DSC03429.JPG

DSC03438.JPG

DSC03449.JPG

DSC03477.JPG

DSC03502.JPG

DSC03512.JPG

DSC03695.JPG

GET READY FOR MY POSITIVE F*CKING ATTITUDE 

Quote    Reply   

Jodie Dark

#15 [url]

Jul 24 14 12:52 PM

:)

finally i am here , thank you for this great forum!:) i miss you all guys who was at the show in Madrid...it was unforgettable, intense, magic experience...i will never forget it! special thanks to Rosa! ;)

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#17 [url]

Jul 24 14 2:02 PM

Wow, Magpies! Thanks a lot for your effort posting so many pictures! They are so beautiful and of great quality! You are our best photographer!  image  And also thanks for your words, I can't agree more.
It was nice to meet you in Madrid... 

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#18 [url]

Jul 24 14 2:25 PM

Thanks for joining us, Jodie Dark! Welcome here!!!
You are right! It was an unforgettable experience. Swanlights is a very special show...We were very lucky to attend. 

It also was very exciting for me to meet so many friends. Some of them, old friends from JustOneStar as Alexa, misterpablito, dondesemetelagente or Disintegration-Loop. And new ones, like you Jodie, Mandy, Nir, Donald or Magpies. We were a really beautiful group, thanks to Antony's music!

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#20 [url]

Aug 1 14 5:20 PM

You're welcome, dearsioux. We miss you... image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help