Remove this ad

eclecticus

Lead

May 15 14 6:45 AM

Tags : :

Hi all,
I’m glad we have a new Antony-forum. Even though the last two or three years of its existence, I kind of slipped away from JOS, I miss it.
And since I don’t spend much time on Facebook, I missed a lot of news, pals, virtual friends.I slipped away from JOS a bit because the forum became too big. The first years, when loving Antony’s music was still ‘a love to be shared among a small group’, it was a very dedicated forum that, too me, lost some of its intimacy when it kept on growing. But the main reason for my drop of activity on JOS was real life – I had a lot of personal stuff and important changes to take care of  - but during that period, the music of Antony and the music of Bach comforted me image As such, I stayed faithful image
I wish us all a lot of love through & by the music of Antony, and to keep on sharing that precious vibe his music brings us.
Cheers!

eclecticus
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

icy

#2 [url]

May 18 14 6:09 AM

Hi all !
Congratulations for this new forum.
I'll try to contribute as much as possible but I'm afraid of not having time enough to be there as regularly as I was on JOS. Let's try!
I'll post some pictures of concerts as soon as possible. 
Icy

Quote    Reply   

elise

#6 [url]

May 19 14 11:05 AM

hello everyone!

i'm back too!

glad we have a new board and to see that a few of the "old JOS people" are here, even if there is not much activity around antony these days, thanks a lot for the effort!!

not sure if i will be posting a lot but i sure will reading !

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#7 [url]

May 19 14 11:46 AM

Welcome to the board elise!!! So happy to see you here! Waiting for some news of Antony. All of us want to have reasons for posting...image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

alexa

#8 [url]

May 21 14 4:56 PM

Hi you !!!

Of course, I am back too !,,
Congratulations , Rosa, to the new forum !!!
JOS has been missed and it is wonderful that you founded a new place !

Hoping for many exciting news to be shared !    <3

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#13 [url]

Aug 17 14 6:36 AM

Welcome to the board Ciutadà K! Thanks for join us. Hope you're happy here!  image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help