Remove this ad

Rosa Blackstar

Lead

May 8 16 9:12 AM

Tags : :

I don't know German at all, but if google translator has worked, Anohni will be in Hamburg next year. Old and new songs with orchestra...

https://www.elbphilharmonie.de/de/programm/anohni/7395

https://marketing.hamburg.de/aktuelle-pressemeldungen-detailansicht-221/elbphilharmonie-hamburg-presents-program-for-inaugural-season.html
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

alexa

#1 [url]

May 8 16 3:39 PM

YES !! 
Ticket sale starts June 20 , 2016.
The general theme is " New York Stories".
WOW ! 
Congratulations for finding this, Mrs Rosa Holmes 😀😘👏🏼🍻🌹! 

Quote    Reply   

alexa

#4 [url]

May 21 16 3:49 PM

Thank you, Rosa and Icy !
😄😘
How wonderful ! 
So -  I already know when I will see her again NEXT year, how comforting 😌! 
Apart from being architecturally stunning, this concert hall is designed to have the greatest sound possible - just right for the greatest voice ! 

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#6 [url]

May 22 16 6:27 AM

Anohni with yMusic, that is: Rob Moose, Nadia Sirota, Gabriel Cabezas, Alex Sopp, Hideaki Aomori, CJ Camerieri. The page doesn't say whether there will also be a large orchestra with them. If not, this concert may be almost like an "Anohni and the Johnsons" ensemble...image

Quote    Reply   

Ricardo Babooshka

#7 [url]

May 22 16 3:31 PM

YAY ANOHNI AND THE JOHNSONS IS A GREAT BAND NAME

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

frosti

#10 [url]

Nov 21 16 3:20 PM

hello everybody! 

i am so heartbroken. I am beyond sad that I couldn't manage to buy a ticket in the right time. anyone here who can't go and wants to sell their ticket? I do not believe in it, but... 
in desperate search and hope. 

Last Edited By: frosti Nov 22 16 3:19 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#11 [url]

Nov 26 16 4:18 PM

Welcome to the board, frosti!!! I'm very sorry for your disappointment. The tickets for this concert were sold out in a few weeks.  Don't lose hope, it's quite usual that when the gig is closer, some people appear offering their tickets. Just in case, perhaps you might be interested in going to the Aarhus concert. These tickets are not on sale yet... Good luck!    image

Last Edited By: Rosa Blackstar Dec 2 16 2:32 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#12 [url]

Apr 3 17 4:09 PM

I've just come back from Hamburg and I still haven't had time to put my thoughts in order. I can only say that I feel privileged to have attended one of the best concerts of Anohni that I've ever seen. Perfect from beginning to end. Perfect yMusic, perfect Gael Rakotodrabe, perfect arrangements, perfect setlist. Anohni's voice in perfect shape. Goosebumps by the old songs versions! Surprising inclusion of songs from "The Life and Death of Marina Abramovic" that we hadn't heard since then. And two amazing new songs! The perfect sound of the Elbphilharmonie concert hall is incredible. In short, an unforgettable experience, a brilliant concert that was totally worth the effort of the trip. Thanks Anohni for giving us so much love and beauty!    imageimageimage 

Last Edited By: Rosa Blackstar Apr 3 17 4:17 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

frosti

#13 [url]

Apr 10 17 3:04 AM

It was such a perfect concert. I loved everything about it. EVERYTHING! Being in the heart of this beautiful honeycomb, its amazing sound, every single tone that came out of the wonderful bee ensemble, the most beautiful queen bee that was the angel Anohni, her fine performance which I liked so so much and also the audience that was surprisingly respectful and nice. I sat there on my own, so I was a bit uncomfortable because I knew how Anohni's voice affects me. Hearing the first song first teardrops ran over my face and -as you can imagine- these were not the only ones. I cried my heart out and I remember somewhere in the middle of cut the world I was nearly hyperventilating. In a good way I mean. I was so happy to witness this exclusive thing on this day (just one day after my birthday!) and what I loved most about was that I was able to dive into this unique moment of being there, I have made a deep connection between the whole performance and myself and I forgot everything around me. <3 I am very thankful. 

Quote    Reply   

Rosa Blackstar

#14 [url]

Apr 10 17 9:08 AM

Oh, frosti! I'm so happy that you finally could find tickets!!! It was a concert so unique, amazing, wonderful and brilliant! imageI don't have adjectives enough to describe it. It's difficult to express in words the feeling of peace, happiness and beauty that many of us felt in this concert. Of course, your eyes weren't the only ones wet there. A pity we didn't meet in person this time. Maybe in Aarhus...

And Happy (belated) Birthday!!! You got the best of gifts! image

Last Edited By: Rosa Blackstar Apr 10 17 9:10 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help