Remove this ad

WayneJohnson

Lead

Jan 17 17 3:14 PM

Tags : :

Hello all. I'm new to this forum having been sign posted here - Thank you for that Rosa Blackstar. I just wanted to ask whether anybody has come across any Anohni /AATJ artwork images of her for sale. Have seen the lovely portraits on here under this section of the forum but couldn't see any links to where or if any can be purchased. Am hoping to glam up my flat a bit with some art and can't think of a subject I'd like more in my home. Thanks all Wayne
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rosa Blackstar

#1 [url]

Jan 18 17 5:15 AM

Welcome (again) here, Wayne! I hope you enjoy our forum.   image

It wasn't my intention to promote sales on this thread, I just wanted to reflect some of the art that Anohni has inspired and I have found on the net. Right now I don't remember who can have drawings or paintings of Anohni on sale. I can suggest you a guy that I follow on Instagram: vonkazanowsky (Kajetan von Kazanowsky). He has posted several drawings of Anohni there. I don't know if his art can be to your liking, but I think it's quite interesting. Take a look! In his profile you have all the links. If I find someone else, I'll let you know. Here you have are two samples:

Last Edited By: Rosa Blackstar Jan 18 17 5:17 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

WayneJohnson

#2 [url]

Jan 18 17 9:48 AM

Online Artwork

Thanks Rosa. Much appreciated. I've looked before for some fan art with no joy. Just think it would make a nice addition to my home. I shall check out the Instagram suggestion. I'd be happy if I could even buy posters I could frame but Anohni/Antoni material can be so scarce to find :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help