Remove this ad

Rosa Blackstar

Lead

Mar 15 17 5:44 AM

Tags : :

From ANOHNI facebook site:

"My EP PARADISE is released on Friday 17th. There are 7 songs on PARADISE. You will find 6 of them on the release. The final piece of the puzzle is the song I held back. It is called I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU.

If you have listened to my music over the years, you know that I have publicly given something of my heart.

If you would like the final song from PARADISE, email me at [email protected] and share with me in a sentence or two what you care most about, or your hopes for the future. Send this to me instead of the dollar you used to send me in the olden days. The price for this song is a gesture of anonymous vulnerability. That may be too expensive for some of you, and that's okay.

I want to hear your collective mind. I want to see that river of thoughts. Please don't write about how my music affects you; if you mention me or my work I will not send the track. Please keep the focus on yourself. Take a risk and break out of established ways of doing and perceiving. It is what you have expected of me as an artist, and just for a moment, it is what I ask of you.

I will respond in kind, by sending you my final song from this series, one which represents some of my better thinking. Please listen to it within the album sequence as the 7th song of PARADISE."

- ANOHNI

Last Edited By: Rosa Blackstar Mar 16 17 3:29 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Rosa Blackstar

#1 [url]

Mar 21 17 10:47 AM

What a lovely gift! It's an ethereal and really beautiful song. Send an email to Anohni if you haven't already done so!

image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help